Guide to Berlin, Germany
After the Berlin Wall came down in 1989, techno was the soundtrack to the reunification of a divided city. Nearly three decades later, the German capital has changed immeasurably, but its deep ties to dance music remain. These days it's Europe's techno headquarters, with thousands of people flocking to its storied clubs every weekend. Though the city becomes more modern and cosmopolitan with each passing year, the wild spirit of the post-reunification era lives on in its extraordinary clubs.
70 Am Wriezener Bahnhof; Friedrichshain; 10243 Berlin; Germany
Falckensteinstrasse 49; Kreuzberg; 10997 Berlin; Germany
Köpenickerstrasse 70; Mitte; 10179 Berlin; Germany
Am Flutgraben 1; Treptow; 12435 Berlin; Germany
Markgrafendamm 24c; Friedrichshain; 10245 Berlin; Germany
Alexanderstrasse 7; Mitte; 10178 Berlin; Germany
Alt Stralau 70; Friedrichshain; 10245 Berlin; Germany
Ritterstrasse 24; Kreuzberg; 10969 Berlin; Germany
- Resident Advisor and Hostelworld have teamed up to bring you some of the most unique places to stay in some of the world’s most vibrant cities. With modern dorms, stylish private rooms, pools and roof top bars, hostels offer affordable accommodation right in the centre of town. Plan your trip to Berlin to experience electronic music’s best clubs and stay with like-minded people.
- Circus themed hostel - Basement micro-brewery
- Two-floor cafe, bar and lounge
- Contemporary rooms with en suites - Onsite bar & restaurant
- Bicycle hire
- Rooftop terrace with views of Berlin - Summer pool and sauna
- Onsite bar & restaurant
- Great location near Kreuzberg - Outdoor terrace
- Direct connections to the airport
Juan Mendez will play more than 25 shows across the continent, with stops in London, Paris, Tbilisi and more.
The beloved German festival will hit the road for a string of events soundtracked by friends and associates.
Pharrell Willliams and Wiz Khalifa are also on the 23-track LP, which comes out via Brainfeeder next month.
The Rush Hour boss recorded the tape with finds from a recent tour of Japan.
The Rotterdam institution is hitting the road in 2017, with stops in Amsterdam, London and Berlin.
Stops in 18 cities—including Berlin, London, Tokyo and Los Angeles—are confirmed.
The cassette, with each artist handling one side each, will be sold at upcoming Mother's Finest events.
They are having a farewell party at Griessmühle on January 26th.