Financial Advisor Resume Sample
This Financial Advisor resume can also fit similar job titles as follows: Investment Financial Advisor, Financial Advisor Associate and Financial Representative.
A Financial Advisor has the responsibility of advising large business firms and clients in regards to financial investment and planning. His work involves making important calculations based on firm’s earnings and assets regarding the risks involved in different investments. On the basis of his reports, the clients make huge investments. He advises on investments matters, stocks, shares etc.
Financial Advisor Resume Example
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
■ Career Summary
Valued professional, offering vast experience in diverse financial fields with which to advise clients. Makes sound financial decisions suited to their objective, based on assets evaluation, financial status analysis, assessment of risks tolerance, reliability of financial investments and financial plans.
HIGHLIGHTS OF EXPERTISE
Health Insurance | Mortgage | Retirement Plans
Stock Market | Bank Saving | Bonds | Real-Estate
- Accounting theories and Book-Keeping.
- Ability to integrate with financial institutions and bank partners.
- Analytical and research skills.
■ Professional Background
Financial Advisor AC Consulting New York, NY 2007 – Present
- Helped clients in selecting important investment opportunities by assessing the short term and long term goals, maintaining a balance between assets and liabilities.
- Discussed with clients to assess the investment needs and advised on the available investment opportunities including the risks involved.
- Advised clients on managing the projects and funding them financially.
- Annually prepared and documented financial reports and recorded transactions of investment.
Other Selected Performance:
- Educated clients on latest products and investment opportunities from time to time.
- Conducted financial analysis and researches to recommend different products that can be profitable for the clients in terms of investments.
- Delivered presentations and reports at the board meetings, related to the firm’s overall performances.
■ Education & Qualifications
Wayne State University Detroit, MI 2002 – 2006
Franklin University Columbus, OH 2000 – 2002
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
- Active FINRA Series 7, 66 and life/health insurance licenses
Finance / Accounting Resumes