Personal Insurance Advisor job description to manage sell and retain
Free Job Descriptions
Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
Personal Insurance Advisor job description
Free job description Personal Insurance Advisor
Job Summary-Personal Insurance Advisor job description
To manage, sell and retain clients with an emphasis on customer service and client satisfaction.
To have knowledge of the various insurance products available for the client & be able to provide
best solution for the client.
Main responsibilities-Personal Insurance Advisor
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities-Personal Insurance Advisor job description
· Rounding out (coverage recommendations) and cross-selling of existing accounts
· Report and monitor client claims
· Renewal reviews completed per protocol
· Renewal retention
· Remarketing of policies
· Accounts receivable
· Confirmations of insurance
· Liaison between client & insurer
· Other duties as necessary
Primary Working Relationships:
· Personal Lines team – other PIA’s, Account Administrators, underwriters
· Personal Lines Manager
· Insuring Partners/underwriters
Major Responsibilities /Tasks:
· Ensure high level of service is maintained in order to satisfy the needs of the clients on day-today activities including responding to customer inquires and policy maintenance issues.
· Provide solutions to client issues
· Provide quotes and bind within brokerage binding authority
Primary Job Requirements (Skill, Education, Experience, etc.):
· RIBO Licensed
· Minimum 3 years brokerage experience
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Solid computer skills: WORD, Outlook, Insurance Management Systems
· Good organizational and time management skills. Able to multitask and prioritize daily work
· High level of accuracy & attention to detail
· Understanding of underwriting guidelines & product knowledge
· Able to inform & explain specific coverages to clients
· Team player
· Enthusiastically supports change, shares expertise, takes responsibility for personal &
· Meets audit expectations