Medicare Plan Advisor
Making Medicare Simple So You Can Choose Coverage Wisely
We make it easy to evaluate your Medicare plan options. Choosing healthcare coverage is an important decision that impacts your health, finances and lifestyle. But without help, it can be confusing and frustrating to understand which Medicare options or combination of coverage will work best for your personal healthcare needs and budget.
Whether you’re enrolling for the first time or reconsidering your current Medicare plan, Allsup Medicare Advisor offers personal assistance to help you find the plan that provides the coverage you need.
Allsup Medicare Advisor is a personalized service. Our knowledgeable specialists work closely with you and will:
- Assess your specific needs – including healthcare requirements, your doctors, prescriptions and budget.
- Identify available Medicare plans in your local area that best fit your specific needs.
- Help you understand the complex issues of Medicare, such as the “donut hole” and coordinating benefits when you’re still working.
- Prepare a customized report of plan options and benefits that offers a comparative look at premiums, deductibles, co-pays and coverage limits.
- Provide enrollment assistance in most Medicare plans of your choice.
- Serve as a resource should your Medicare needs change in the future.
There may be dozens of plan choices available in your area. Allsup Medicare Advisor can give you the support and confidence you need to choose the Medicare coverage that’s right for you.
Saving You Time and Money
Allsup Medicare Advisor removes the hassle and burden of understanding Medicare on your own:
- No more sorting through endless stacks of plan brochures and applications to compare plans.
- No more stress about navigating the process alone.
- No more headaches about trying to understand complex insurance terms.
Medicare is an important benefit. Making a less than optimal choice in coverage can be costly, which could result in thousands of dollars of unnecessary out-of-pocket expenses. Allsup Medicare Advisor could help you save on healthcare costs by ensuring you’ve been able to compare the range of plans in your area to find the one that’s right for you.
Allsup Medicare Advisor offers a number of affordable service options you can choose from, each at a fixed, flat fee:
- Allsup Medicare Advisor Complete provides research, analysis and comparison of coverage options and plan types including Medicare Advantage plans with prescription drug coverage, Medigap and Part D prescription drug plans that can be paired with Original Medicare or Medigap.
- Allsup Medicare Advisor Medicare Advantage provides research and analysis of Medicare Advantage plans that include drug coverage.
- Allsup Medicare Advisor Medigap+ provides in-depth research and valuable information for supplemental plans including individual premiums.
- Allsup Medicare Advisor Part D offers stand-alone research, analysis and comparison of Part D prescription drug plans and the “donut hole” coverage gap.
- Allsup Medicare Advisor Medigap+ and Part D provides in-depth research and valuable information for supplemental plans, including individual premium amounts, as well as Part D prescription drug plans.
Allsup is a trusted and experienced resource that has provided Medicare-related services since 1994. Our customers include seniors as well as those under age 65 who are eligible for Medicare due to disability. Since 1984, we’ve been helping people navigate complex government programs, including Medicare, Social Security disability and Veterans disability. Our goal is to help ensure that our customers lead lives that are as healthy and financially sound as possible.
For more information about Allsup Medicare Advisor:
Download our Allsup Medicare Advisor brochure.
The information provided is not intended as a substitute for legal or other professional services. Legal or other expert assistance should be sought before making any decision that may affect your situation.
The analysis and results produced by Allsup Medicare Advisor® are heavily based on the information provided by individual subscribers to the service. As such, Allsup assumes no liability resulting from inaccurate, incomplete, or invalid information provided by Allsup Medicare Advisor subscribers. Subscribers are also solely responsible for coordinating their Medicare coverage with any benefits and health insurance coverage offered through an employer or otherwise. Additionally, plan information provided in the report is obtained from Medicare or individual insurance companies offering Medicare coverage options. Allsup assumes no liability for subscriber Medicare coverage choices based on inaccurate, incomplete or invalid information in any format provided by Medicare or individual insurance companies offering Medicare coverage.
Allsup does not provide tax, legal, investment, insurance, financial planning or medical advice or counsel under the Allsup Medicare Advisor and related services. Subscribers are responsible for making all decisions with respect to the products and services they utilize under the Allsup Medicare Advisor, including but not limited to selecting the Medicare coverage that best matches their needs, and for obtaining any personal tax, legal, investment, financial planning, medical or other advice or counsel that they believe is necessary or advisable with respect to such products or services.
To review the full Allsup Medicare Advisor terms and conditions, visit www.amaterms.com. If you would like to have the terms and conditions mailed to you, please let us know and we will be happy to send you a copy. After you make your selection, Allsup or its subsidiary may or may not receive a commission from the plan provider you choose.