Trial period is over. We are configuaring back office facilities to launch live trading.
MetaTrader 5 allows to trade in several financial markets and exchanges using the same account. For clients MetaTrader 5 gives an opportunity to conduct trading transactions and technical analysis working with Forex, CFD, futures and other exchange instruments.
The MetaTrader 5 trading system was developed from scratch including the platform itself. Comparing the new trading platform to the previous MetaTrader 4 you will find a lot of new opportunities which are now available with the MetaTrader 5 – it allows to work in different markets.
For those traders who
- value the diversity of instruments
- interest in both exchange and currency markets
- prefer the maximum opportunities for analysis
- Depth of Market is available for work in exchange markets
- three types of diagrams – linear, Japanese candles and bars
- four methods of orders execution: Market, Instant, Request and Exchange
- 21 time-frames, 38 technical indicators, 39 graphic objects, 4 zoom modes, 17 ways to display Custom Indicators
- 6 types of pending orders (Buy Limit, Buy Stop, Sell Limit, Sell Stop, Buy Stop Limit, Sell Stop Limit)
- trading transactions execution policy allowing to create a flexible trading strategy and to set up well-defined parameters of trading transactions performance
- auto-trading is available. The development and usage of the advisers, users indicators and scripts are under responsibility of the integrated MQL5 development framework which allows to apply advanced experts and more accurate price behavior forecast.
Other Trading Platforms