An Overview Of The MetaTrader 4 Mobile App: iPhone
The free MT4 for iPhone application, shown in Figure 1, is designed for use with the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, and requires an iOS 4.0 or later. It is available in English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish. Features of this app include:
- There are 30 popular technical indicators (such as ATR, Bollinger Bands, CCI, MACD, RSI and Stochastic Oscillator)
- Bar, candlestick and line charts
- Complete set of trade orders, including pending orders
- Complete trading history
- Customizable indicator graphics (such as color, line width, etc.)
- Offline mode for prices and charts
- Real-time interactive charts with zoom and scroll
- Seven timeframes (M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4 and D1)
- Trade directly from the chart
- View and manage watch lists
SEE: Top 7 Technical Analysis Tools
The user-friendly interface allows traders to toggle between timeframes with a single touch and with easy-to-use buttons for Quotes, Charts, Trades, History and Settings. The app can be downloaded via the MetaQuotes website (www.metaquotes.net and mouse over "MetaTrader 4" and select "Mobile Trading"); directly through the iTunes Store by
searching for "MetaTrader 4" (see Figure 2) or through your broker's website, if available.
| Figure 2: After searching for "MetaTrader 4" in the iTunes Store, click on the MetaTrader 4 icon to begin the download. |
| Screenshot: www.iTunes.apple.com. |
| Figure 3: Downloading the MetaTrader 4 Mobile app for iPhone. |
| Image Courtesy: www.metaquotes.net |
An Overview Of The MetaTrader 4 Mobile App: Android
Learn how to use MetaTrader 4 software at an intermediate level.
Learn how to improve your trading with MetaTrader 4's online trading and technical analysis tools.
The MetaTrader 4 platform is available for a variety of operating systems including the popular iPhone and Android systems.