International Trade & Distribution
Dreshak International Trading JLT is involved in trading and distribution activities in a number of fields and territories. Its diversified activities involve the following:
- Trading in Construction Materials including floor covering, ceiling tiles, ceramic tiles, PVC wall panels, doors, windows etc. This activity involves bringing materials from suppliers in a number of countries like Brazil, Italy, China, Malaysia, India, etc. and supplying these to customers in Middle East and Africa.
- Bulk trading in commodities like petroleum products, sugar, cement etc.
- Tendering for energy generation projects in the region in collaboration with US based suppliers of power generation plants.
- Purchasing coal from mines in Afghanistan and selling to cement plants in Pakistan.
- Participating in Tenders for supply of medicines and hospital equipment. Other opportunistic one‐off deals like supply of security hardware (scanning machines), tyre recycling, jumbo thermal rolls, machinery, provision of logistic services etc.
- Supply and Fix Contracts
Dreshak also undertakes supply and fix contracts for the construction related products it distributes in Iraq. The team includes Civil Engineers, Project Supervisors and Technicians who ensure that the work done is according to the project requirements and meets the highest standards of workmanship. Careful planning for material and labor is done to ensure that the customer costs are minimised without compromising on any of the specifications.
- Foodstuff and Agro Products
Specializing in agricultural-based commodity trading, our team consist of highly-focused experts who work with clients & suppliers around the globe – U.S., Europe, Asia, South Pacific, Latin America, Africa, Russia, Gulf and more. Our expertise and understanding of the dynamics of international food markets and ability to translate that understanding and expertise into mutually profitable opportunities for our buyers and suppliers. Our goal is to consistently provide cost-effective solutions, customized service and guidance – every time.
We know market
conditions, logistics and regulations in every country where we do business. We ensure that our customers are constantly well supplied, that our products meet all legal requirements.
Type of commodities, paper/plastic and thermo-coal products we deal is are:
- Various types of rice
- Sunflower Oils, Vegetable Ghee & Vegetable Shortening
- Sesame Seeds, Chickpeas, Lentils & Beans
- Complete Spices & Herbs
- Wheat Flour & Grains
- Milk Powder & Dairy Products
- Bakery Ingredients & Food Grade Chemicals & Raw Materials
- Frozen Meats & Vegetables, Fruit Pulps, Concentrates & Dehydrated Foods
- Juices, Beverages & Powdered Drink Mixes
- Canned Foods, Tomato Paste, Canned Fruits, Canned Vegetables, Canned Meats & Sea Foods
- Sauces, Vinegars, Ketchups, Mayonnaise etc
- Dried Nuts & Fruits
- Plastic disposables
- Paper Disposables
- Thermoformed Disposables
- Plastic Packaging Films of all types
- Detergent Powders, Beauty Soaps, Bleach & Liquid Cleaners of all types.
Norinpaco is the oldest company in the Dreshak Group. It was established in 1949 as a private limited company. From a modest family owned enterprise involved in trading of paper and board from Norway, NPL has evolved into a one of the largest suppliers to the heavy industry in Pakistan for the supply of consumable raw materials to the cement & steel industry. NPL sells refractory material, Ferro Alloys, Grinding Media, Mill Liner Plates and equipment from companies all over the world; this includes some of the finest companies in Austria, Belgium, Germany and Italy. Other products include copper mould plates, pre-heating stations, boilers, scrap bailers and heavy plant equipment.
UR Contracting has successfully completed projects all around Dubai. These areas include Al Barsha, Umm Suqeim, Jumeirah, Mirdif, Al Warqa and more.
It is our fundamental belief that compliant quality assurance System’s is not only to increase client satisfaction but to enhance the Company’s long term productivity and competitiveness on the building market. The Company’s quality policy strives to consistently deliver high quality products relating to the Company’s activities and meeting established quality regulations as well as client expectations in terms of quality, time and cost.